Scholarships & Fellowships
Scholarships through the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships There are three scholarship deadlines to add to your calendar. When you search for scholarships , we recommend you search by “all majors” and by your major.
Scholarships Specific to the SDSU Transfer Student Population
- Osher Scholarship for California Community College Transfer Students (All majors, August - October application cycle)
- William and Karen Brack Endowed Scholarship (Finance - Upper Division Undergraduate )
- William and Karen Brack Endowed Scholarship (Real Estate, Finance, Financial Services/Financial & Tax Planning)
- SDSU Alumni Association Scholarship (Open to new transfer students, all majors)
- Leoma Shaver Beatty Endowned Scholarship (Must be new transfer students from Imperial Valley College)
National Scholarships & Fellowships Office
National Scholarships & Fellowships administers a number of competitive scholarship and fellowship opportunities available to first-year student applicants up to graduating seniors and recent alumni. These are external funding opportunities administered by outside institutions, organizations, or foundations. These awards fund domestic or international graduate study, undergraduate research, service, civic engagement or leadership development. Visit our website and join our email listserve to learn about these opportunities open to all majors.