Frequently Asked Questions

We recommend all transfer students meet with their major adviser once per semester to stay on track. Keep all paperwork and bring your degree audit report and any major advising paperwork to your meeting.

Major Adviser Directory

Academic Advising Center 
Visit the main campus Academic Advising Center if you have questions about your General Education Requirements, Degree Evaluations, Graduation Requirements or University Academic Policies

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships as early as possible. We recommend going in to their office in person and seeing a counselor before your registration date.